Sunday, December 4, 2011

Polar Express and Christmas Pack


This pack has been a labor of love.  I debated about the graphics for a long time and then struggled with the formatting, but it's done now!  I wanted it done by the end of last week, but done by the end of the weekend works too (10PM on Sunday night - whew!).  Please enjoy this pack and leave a comment if you download!  Let me know what you like and what you'd like more of so my packs can continue to interest you.  Happy playing!

In this Pack:
You'll explore:
·         Patterns
·         Measurement – Standard and non-standard
·         Tally Marks
·         Count the Objects
·         Short Path Game
·         Pattern Blocks
·         Word Family Bells
·         Beginning Sound clip cards or hot dot readers
·         Comparison Words clip cards or hot dot readers
·         Sight Word Matching Trains
·         Do-A-Dot Color Matching Train
·         Geometric Solids

You'll need:
·         A die - I made one from a block and drew 1-3 dots (twice) on the sides since that's our level of math understanding in our home
·         Printer and scissors
·         Glue or Velcro (for the geometric solids)
·         Counters - the more interesting to your kid the more involved they'll be!
·         Scissors and glue
·         Writing tools
·         Small brads
·         Clothes pins or hot dot pen and hot dots
Do-A-Dot Markers


Enjoy playing with the Polar Express and Christmas Pack, and as always - please let me know if there are any typos.  To download: just click on the image of the pack above.  Please leave a comment here if you download, I'd love to know who's using it! And, if you blog about the pack let me know!  I'll add a link to your blog under the printables section of mine.

12 comments:

  1. I love the new pack, need to get some color ink and I will most def use it with the twins!!
    Hendrickson Twins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is wonderful. I teach a preschool program also and these will be a womderful addition to our theme. Thank you for sharing. You are a blessing. Mrs. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pack is FANTASTIC!! These are exactly the type of skills I am working on with my daughter! Thank you for making and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You have done a great job. There is a new homeschool mom in our home learners group who could use this. To help her out I have created a {Free} Printable Linky Party on my blog for her (and others). I would like to invite you to link your blog up at : http://www.raisingthecameronclan.com/homeschooling/2011/12/06/introducing-free-printables-linky-party/

    Hope to see you there!
    Thanks,
    Aimee (Mommy Cameron | Raising the Cameron Clan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this! My little boy loves trains so I know we'll enjoy doing this together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up! Oh, and one of my boys saw the train (he is obsessed) is excited about doing this preschool pack.
    Thanks again,
    Aimee (Mommy Cameron | Raising the Cameron Clan)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your Blog and so far it looks fantastic. Thank you for creating free units for us to use, it is greatly appreciated.
    Debbie & Granddaughters

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is AWESOME!! We are big fans of The Polar Express and you have so many wonderful learning opportunities in here! I'd like to invite you to share it at me Teach Me Tuesday link party--you can link it up at http://wholechildcreativecurriculum.blogspot.com/2011/12/teach-me-tuesday-new-linky-party.html. I hope to see you there!

    Carla @ Whole Child Creative Curriculum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for linking up at Teach Me Tuesday! This is really a fabulous pack!

    Carla @ Whole Child Creative Curriculum

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking up to Printable Power! Trains are always a favorite for little guys! I'm sure many will love using this one . . . too bad mine are older! ;)

    :) Ami

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! I included a link to this pack in an article on Christmas preschool packs. http://www.examiner.com/article/printable-christmas-packs-for-preschool-children

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete